Our very first Fernanda just came back from the beaches of Zanzibar with rave reviews! We were uncompromising on this style – tweaking the fit with our pattern making team for months until we had a work of (fit) art. We think you will love how you look and feel in the Fernanda – it moves with you, offers great support and flatters in all the right places.
Made from REPREVE recycled PET plastic bottles, we’re in lockstep with you to #ProtectWhatYouLove. True story: those 12 PET bottles recycled to make your Fernanda were saved from landfill and kept out of our oceans.
We partner with our fabric supplier, Unifi, to recycle Loop swimsuits at the end of their useful life.
At Loop, we’re circular. There’s no such thing as waste.
Take a closer look here.
• 87% Repreve recycled PET / 13% Creora High-Clo Spandex
• UPF50+ Sun protective fabric
• Halter neck adjustable ties
• Center back signature nickel-free Loop clasp
• Removable padding
• Fully lined
• Our swimsuits are machine washable, but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and shape of the suit looking newer, longer.